Large Catamarans For Sale .com
Specialists In Catamarans for Sale, Purchase, Charter and Construction of the World's Finest Catamarans
If you are looking to buy or sell a sailing or power catamaran, look no further. Our database contains MORE NEW AND USED CATAMARANS FOR SALE than anywhere else in the world. To search the database just enter some parameters into the form on the Seach Catamarans Page and click "Search". There are thousands of catamarans for sale here, so you should enter as many parameters as you can think of, and your results will be targeted more exactly. There are power catamarans and sailing cats of all sizes and prices. Please also read about the advantages of catamarans that are listed below. If you would like more information on any of the cats you find here, please contact me. I have surveyed hundreds of cats over the past 20 years and can give you a balanced opinion on any of them. How much do our search services cost you? Nothing! Our search service is free to you. The seller pays our fees and we will represent your interests.
|Discover Insider Secrets To Buying Catamarans. Save Thousands of Dollars and many Hassles.
Free Report Sent by eMail.
Enter Name and best eMail Address:
|Gary Fretz, founder of Yachts International has won a number of regional and national sailing Championships including qualifying for the US Olympic Sailing Team (1980 - Stars). A graduate of Tulane University, Gary has been managing yachts since 1975 and is a licensed Captain. With many tens of thousands of cruising and racing miles under his belt and having supervised over 1,400 yacht and catamaran deals he has done it all. Which is why you want him on your team!
YACHT DELIVERY SERVICE
Interested in having a yacht delivered? We have a free Delivery Quote Inquiry available right her on Large Catamarans for Sale.com.
If you would like to see a report of actual recent selling prices of any boat, just send me an eMail and give me the make, model, year and any other relevant details and I'll send you a full report. I have a private database with all yacht selling prices since 1998 that I share with my loyal clients.
We Speak French
ADVANTAGES OF CATAMARANS: Catamarans are the fastest growing new build genre in the yachting world. If you count the number of yachts in charter fleets around the world, catamarans now outnumber monohulls. This was unthinkable 20 years ago. Experienced yachtsmen have discovered that the advantages of catamarans far outweigh the disadvantages.
Cats Are Stable Platforms And Guests Don't Get Seasick... Like Your Own Floating Island
- Large, bright, airy salons function like a "great room" in a house. With wide panoramic views, it just feels and is actually much larger than a comparable monohull. Many catamaran salons come with a bar area or galley with breakfast bar and this becomes the focal point of convivial social activity.
- Cats can be like "condos on the water" because the extra interior volume allows you to fit all the amenities of home.
- Sleeping cabins are in the corners of the yacht so you feel like there's more space and there's more privacy because no two walls are shared.
- No more heeling while underway and no more rocking at anchor. Cooking, sleeping, walking are easier and safer on a cat. For those prone to seasickness, the natural stability of a catamaran is a blessing.
- Wide expansive cockpits and decks are a pleasure to walk or lounge on.
Wide, Flat, Stable Decks Are A Pleasure To Walk On Even Underway
- Large flybridge areas with extraordinary visibilty have become the focal point while underway and another great spot for having a party.
- Engines spaced wide apart make steering and docking super-easy.
- Owner's Suites can be full-beam sized and larger than ever before.
- Cats are the future and have been maintaining excellent resale value. Compare this to the multitudes of "wedding cake" style motoryachts that depreciate rapidly.
- Cats are shallow draft which enables more choices when cruising or anchoring.
- Salons tend to be on the same level as the main deck so there is no endless walking up and down stairs. They can be built "wheelchair-friendly".
- In higher winds, sailing cats are faster than cruising monohulls.
- Because of less hull drag, motoring in a catamaran requires less fuel and higher speeds can be attained with less horsepower. To attain greater fuel savings, port and starboard engines can be alternated on long passages...
- Catamarans can be built as unsinkable and are safer than monohulls.
|Large Aft Cockpits- Outdoor Extension Of The Salon
- Disadvantages: monohulls are less-expensive to dock and to haul-out. Cats cost more to build but remember, a 70' cat has the same interior volume and deck space as a 110' monohull.
Contact Gary Fretz- Catamaran Broker for more information.
1126 S. Federal Highway (Suite 253)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316, USA
www. LargeCatamaransforSale .com